This season we are using Timing Solutions for entering meets and recording your child’s results. The system will allow you to log in and view your child’s results online once they have been entered following a competition week.
To see your child’s results:
- Go to www.resultshq.com.au
- To log in, enter your username. This will be the email address you supplied when you registered online or on the paper form.
- On the first occasion, ask for your password to be reset by clicking on ‘forgot your password’.
- Once you have logged in with the random password sent to you, you can change the password to something easier to remember by clicking on ‘Profile’,
updating the password and saving the changes.
- You should be able to view your child’s results, as well as centre records and contact information.
Results have to be manually entered after each meet and will usually be available by Tuesday following each competition day.
Please note: results will no longer be displayed on our website.