Little Athletics is a modified athletics program for children of all abilities aged between 5 – 16 years.
Proof of age (e.g. birth certificate or passport) is required to be sighted by the Registrar for all first time Lanyon Little Athletics athletes.
Children who were born in 2016 and 2017 may register for the season in our Tiny Tots program. Please refer to our Tiny Tots page for further information.
Lanyon Little Athletics fees for the 2020-21 season are as follow:
- $160 per athlete
- $310 for two athletes (from the same family)
- $460 for three athletes (from the same family)
Registration fees for include the cost of:
- ACT LAA registration and affiliation fees ($70) including entry into ACTLAA organised relay and multi-event carnivals and ACTLAA Championships,
- insurance while competing,
- all regular competition meets,
- Lanyon Little Athletics training,
- end of season trophies,
- general running costs including ground hire, equipment purchases and utility charges.
To register online, please click here.